Mold Remediation and Restoration
Mold is everywhere, and though not all molds are harmfully toxic, many varieties can certainly cause allergy problems. Mold spores cannot be completely eliminated from indoor environments; they grow exponentially to become visible to the human eye in the presence of moisture.
We can remediate the mold through strict protocols provided by a third-party environmental hygienist to mitigate the possibility of mold germination. If structural drying does not begin within 24-48 hours of water damage, then microbial growth can occur.
BluSky follows the International Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) procedure of handling mold remediation jobs as outlined in the guide document S520.
We encourage property owners to take immediate action when dealing with water damage at their property to prevent microbial growth, and execute due diligence in maintaining a healthy living and working environment.
Once We Have Extracted All Of The Water Or Sewage Our Water Damage Restoration Team Will Be At Work
- Removing damaged contents for restoration
- Dehumidifying and structural drying – we will guide you through available options
- Repairing, restoring, and rebuilding as needed
Signs of Microbial Growth:
- High humidity
- Mildew and musty odors
- Discoloration of walls
- Warped wood
- Presence of wet materials in doors
- Loose drywall material that has been exposed to water
BluSky Mold Remediation Methods:
- Collect and analyze samples
- Erection of negative air pressure containments
- Mold abatement and cleanup
- 24-hour air quality monitoring
- Daily reporting and testing
- Total reconstruction
Resources to learn more about the impact of mold include: