Be Prepared with BluSky Training
BluSky offers in-house continuing education for our staff and healthcare partners in our state-of-the-art training facility. One of our core offerings is the three-day, third-party accredited, Certified Healthcare Restoration Technician (CHRT) course. BluSky healthcare training classes include:
- Infection control risk assessment (ICRA design and implementation)
- Emergency management
- Isolation and decontamination
- Healthcare disaster and business continuity planning
- Applying the incident command system for healthcare
- Designing drills and exercises for regulatory compliance
- Hazardous materials awareness
Once We Have Extracted All Of The Water Or Sewage Our Water Damage Restoration Team Will Be At Work
- Removing damaged contents for restoration
- Dehumidifying and structural drying – we will guide you through available options
- Repairing, restoring, and rebuilding as needed
It’s crucial that the water damage restoration process is handled properly in order to avoid future mold issues. At BluSky, all our mitigation and drying technicians are educated and certified by the IICRC (Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification), and we stay current on the latest emerging technologies and efficiencies.
For more information on the water, flood, and sewage damage restoration services from BluSky, please call us today at 888.88.BLUSKY (888.882.5875) or send us an email.